Visit with NSSE staff during AIR Forum May 25-28, 2021
NSSE staff will present and be available in the virtual exhibit hall at the AIR Forum, May 25-28, 2021 #AIRForum! We would love to talk with NSSE users and friends about new Topical Modules, effective survey promotion via Portals/LMS, recent Annual Results findings about sense of belonging and advising, administering BCSSE 2021 as a way to learn about entering student’s high school experiences and concerns about their college preparation, and our plans for NSSE and FSSE 2022!
Institutions participating in NSSE 2021 are encouraged to chat with staff and other NSSE users about report customization (responses due by June 4) during the dedicated exhibit hours:
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021: 4:45–6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021: 3:15–4:15 p.m.
- Thursday, May 27, 2021: 2:30–3:30 p.m.
AIR sessions presented by NSSE staff include:
- Data for Decision-Making: Inclusion & Engagement with Cultural Diversity, a panel session with NSSE staff Jillian Kinzie, Dajanae Palmer, and Samantha Silberstein, with Jason Nicholas (Northern Michigan University) and Kristin McKinley (Lawrence University).
- Assessing Student & Faculty Experiences in CV-19: Lessons for Our New Future, a research presentation with NSSE staff Jillian Kinzie, Alexander McCormick, Shimon Sarraf, and Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium colleagues, Charlie Blaich and Kathy Wise.
Check out more at the AIR Forum site, https://www.airweb.org/forum/2021/home