Attending AERA in Toronto this year? Consider adding NSSE researchers' presentations to your schedule.
- Fassett, K., BrckaLorenz, A., Strickland, J., and A. Ribera. Time well spent: Flipped classrooms and effective teaching practices. Sat., April 6, 8 to 9:30am.
- Priddie, C., Palmer, D., Silberstein, S., and A., BrckaLorenz. Centering Black women faculty: Magnifying powerful voices. Sat, April 6, 10:25 to 11:55am.
- BrckaLorenz, A., Fassett, K., and R. Merckle. Advancing truth: Expanding our knowledge of LGBQ+ faculty. Sat., April 6, 2:15 to 3:45pm.
- Lerma, R., and A. Miller. Personality and major choice: the psychology behind choosing a major. Sat., April 6, 2:15 to 3:45 pm.
- Paulsen, J., Merckle, R., and A. BrckaLorenz. Employing differential item function analysis in survey research. Sat., April 6, 4:10 to 5:40pm.
- BrckaLorenz, A., Haeger, H., and C. Priddie. An examination of inclusivity and support for diversity in STEM fields. Sun., April 7, 8 to 9:30am.
- Fosnacht, K., and K. Coopridge. How does perseverance of effort influence the college outcomes of historically underrepresented students?. Sun., April 7, 8 to 9:30am.
- Zilvinskis, J., Morgan, D., and B. Dugan. Measuring institutional effects on student activism. Sun., April 7, 9:55 to 11:25am.
- Stupnisky, R., BrckaLorenz, A., and Nelson Laird, T. Does enjoyment, guilt, and/or rewards motivate faculty research productivity? A large-scale test of Self-Determination Theory. Mon., April 8, 8 to 9:30am.
- Abaci, S., BrckaLorenz, A., and Quick, J. Examining students' use of, preferences for, and learning with e-textbooks. Mon., April 8, 12:20 to 1:50pm.