If you'll be attending the annual Assessment Institute this year, be sure to add presentations by NSSE and FSSE researchers to your conference agenda. Find the preliminary program here, and presentation information below. #indyai18
- BrckaLorenz, A., T. Nelson Laird, K. Fassett. "Using a typology of faculty to assess undergraduate education and plan for faculty development." Room: Tennessee at 1:45 - 2:45pm.
- Kinzie, J., & A. McCormick. "Assessing for diversity: evidence from NSSE's Inclusiveness and Engagement with Diversity and Global Learning modules." Room: Marriott 1 at 1:45 - 2:45pm.
- Rhodes, T., J. Kinzie. "The VALUE of learning." Room: Indiana Ballroom F at 4:30 – 5:30pm.
- Ribera, A., K. Fassett, J. Strickland, & A. BrckaLorenz. "Assessing faculty experiences teaching a flipped course." Room: Tennessee at 4:30 - 5:30pm.
- L. M. Rocconi, B. Berry, A. Dumford. "Examining the meaning of vague quantifiers in assessment surveys: How often is 'often?'" Room: Marriott 3 at 7:30 - 7:50am.
- Priddie, C., S. Silberstein, & A. BrckaLorenz. "Support by any other name: disaggregating supportive environments for faculty." Room: Indiana Ballroom F at 9:30 - 10:30am.
- W. Sidle. "Using NSSE data to understand first-year student retention." 2:45 - 3:45pm.
- L. Dorime-Williams & M. Williams. "Intentionality in assessment: using institutional data to support minoritized student persistence and success." Room: California at 4 - 5pm.