Join NSSE Scholars as they share valuable lessons for student affairs professionals, institutional assessment, and NSSE survey customization at the 2017 AI in Indianapolis, IN. Find the complete schedule here, or browse NSSE scholar presentations below.
In particular, please join Jillian Kinzie, Associate Director, NSSE Institute, and NILOA Senior Scholar as she takes part in the opening plenary panel discussion on Monday, October 23rd at 8:15 a.m. Other sessions include:
Sunday, October 22
- Kinzie, J., Hutchings, P., & Winkelmes, M.A. 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Marriott 3 & 4. "Transparency Across the Curriculum: Assignments, Alignments, and Learning Outcomes."
Monday, October 23
- Gonyea, R. 12:30 - 12:50 p.m. Denver. "Making the Most of NSSE: Customization Options for Survey Administration and Reporting."
- Nelson Laird, T. F., Hurtado, S., & Yuhas, B. 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Indiana Ballroom G. "Assessing Diversity Inclusivity in College Courses: Updates and Trends."
- Kinzie, J., & Kuh, G., 1:45 - 2:45 p.m. Indiana Ballroom E. "A National View of the Field: 2017 NILOA Provost Survey Results."
Tuesday, October 24
- Kinzie, J., Ribera, A. & Hurtado, S. 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. Indiana Ballroom F. "Engagement Insights: Applying NSSE to Student Affairs Assessment."